At 9am you will be pick up from your hotel and start completely guide tour to lovely Sacred Valley of the Incas…This tour includes visit to the Andean native markets of Qorao , Zoo of the Condor ,Alpaca Farm , Pisac and ruins, lunch and return to Cusco around 2:00pm.. At this point, we may walk down to the village or have our driver take us there, where we can spend time shopping at the popular market. We will have lunch at an Andean buffet, before returning to our hotel in Cusco or the Sacred Valley.
The Sacred Valley of the Incas is a relaxed and incomparably beautiful stretch of small villages and ancient ruins spread across a broad plain and rugged mountain slopes northwest of Cusco...The Sacred Valley of the Incas is a valley in the Andes of Peru, close to the Inca capital of Cusco. It is fed by numerous rivers which descend through adjoining valleys and gorges, and contains numerous archaeological remains and villages. The valley was appreciated by the Incas due to its special geographical and climatic qualities. It was one of the empire's main points for the extraction of natural wealth, and the best place for maize production in Peru.
- Schedule: 9am.
- Duration: This tour takes 4 to 5 Hours, including driving and walking tour to the historical center of Pisac
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING/CARRY
- Small backpack & Tennis shoes
- Rain jacket or poncho (December - April)
- Bottel of wáter & Sunglasses
- Hat or cap to protect you from the sun
- Sun block (sun protection cream)
- Extra money (soles)
- Selection of small snacks, chocolate, dried fruit, biscuits etc,
- Camera, plenty of film and spare batteries