Upon your arrival to Cusco (Flight details: to be confirmed) our guide and representative will be waiting for you, holding an small board written your names and then, you will be transferred to our office to get further information about the trip and pay the remainder balance while you will be informed, our staff will served you COCA tea to avoid the altitude sickness. At 1:00 or 2 pm, you will start with this famous traditional tour involves the visits, first:
- Tambomachay (Temple of the Water) a center of adoration and worship of water.
- Puca Pucara (Reddish place) that was used as a military control center.
- Q`enqo (Labyrinth) A religious center dedicated to the adoration.
- SaqsayhuamÃ¡n (Majestic place with impressive works in stone which some up to 120 tons)
- Main Cathedral (Marvel of the religious)
- The Koricancha (Temple of the sun) afternoon, you will be drop off to your Hotel in Cusco.
Optional visits to:
- San Blas area or Barrio de San Blas, one of Cusco's oldest neighborhoods.
- Inca Museum installed in the Admiral's House, an important monument of colonial architecture. The museum keeps the main Inca archaeological collection in Peru Inca culture that reflects and other archaeological cultures of the region of Cusco.
- San Pedro Market (One`s of the Biggest market of Cusco) On the walk to it youâ€™ll generally notice more and more street vendors and ladies in traditional dress sitting on the side of the streets selling nuts, popcorn and other small bags of dried foods. Youâ€™ll spot more and more local shops (tiendas) selling the most random of things all in the one tienda. If youâ€™re looking for an alpaca jumper, a freshly made juice, a bag of nectarines, some plantains to fry, buttifaras (ham sandwiches served on French bread) or some cheesy gifts for your parents or friends back home youâ€™re definitely on your way to the right place!. (Meals on your own)